Coraliss in Collinwood

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Re: Coraliss in Collinwood

Post by Coraliss Meara on Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:54 am

Coraliss runs over to currly and casts cure light wounds "I sure hope you have some more of that lightning.
d8+3=10


Last edited by Coraliss Meara on Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Coraliss Meara
moderator

Posts : 172
Join date : 2015-06-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Coraliss in Collinwood

Post by Valor on Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:54 am

The member 'Coraliss Meara' has done the following action : Dices roll

'd8' : 7

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1710
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 22

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Coraliss in Collinwood

Post by Valor on Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:05 am

Currly sits up rubbing her head.  "Ow...What happen...Wolf!" She quickly grabs another vial off of her belt and throws it at the wolf.  "Die already!" The vial breaks on the wolf and it coughs up blood as it falls over dead.

attack: +7
damage: 3d8+12 (26 damage)


Last edited by Valor on Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1710
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 22

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Coraliss in Collinwood

Post by Valor on Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:05 am

The member 'Valor' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'd20' : 6

--------------------------------

#2 'd8' : 7, 4, 3

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1710
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 22

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Coraliss in Collinwood

Post by Valor on Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:07 am

Merlan quickly runs over to Heeno and casts cure light wounds on him.  Then sits down beside him as he regain conciousness.  Merlan uses what little strength he has to sigh then laugh.  "Well Coraliss, you look fine."

1d8+1 (6)

(gained 300 exp)
also because I think I forgot to do it you got 275 exp from the squirrels so in total you 575 exp)


Last edited by Valor on Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:11 am; edited 2 times in total

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1710
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 22

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Coraliss in Collinwood

Post by Valor on Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:07 am

The member 'Valor' has done the following action : Dices roll

'd8' : 5

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1710
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 22

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Coraliss in Collinwood

Post by Coraliss Meara on Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:18 am

Coraliss sits down next to merlan and starts laughing and crying at the same time. I think I was running around too much trying to keep people alive for the wolves to notice me. You should really let me see your bites, I can stitch them up. She turns to HeenoYou know, you make it really hard to bring you back to Willos.

Coraliss Meara
moderator

Posts : 172
Join date : 2015-06-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Coraliss in Collinwood

Post by Valor on Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:30 am

He lays still on the ground starring at the sky. "Yeah, it's a talent. Ow.. Wonder how the kids doing." Currly activates her wings again and fly's into the air. "Well, I know you're all injured but we really should keep moving." Merlan and Heeno both half grunt and half sigh and fall onto their backs refusing to move.

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1710
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 22

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Coraliss in Collinwood

Post by Coraliss Meara on Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:00 am

Okay, but we need to take care of some of their wounds first. She turns to Merlan"Shirt off. That wolf had you pretty good in his mouth, I bet the wounds are pretty deep. So let me see and if they are I can stitch them up.
Heal check for Heeno: d20+6=
Heal check for Merlan after he gets his shirt off: d20+6=

Coraliss Meara
moderator

Posts : 172
Join date : 2015-06-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Coraliss in Collinwood

Post by Valor on Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:00 am

The member 'Coraliss Meara' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'd20' : 2

--------------------------------

#2 'd20' : 6

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1710
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 22

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Coraliss in Collinwood

Post by Valor on Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:46 am

Merlan gives you a awkward look and then looks to Currly with the same look. "Well, I'm not really comfortable taking off my clothes for people just because they ask. But I guess if I have no choice" He takes off his shirt and examine him and Heeno. Heeno seems to be kind of okay with most of his wounds healed. Merlan looks like he could pass out any second. There is a massive wound on his chest.

Heeno hp: 10
Merlan hp: 0

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1710
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 22

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Coraliss in Collinwood

Post by Coraliss Meara on Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:36 pm

Okay, this is worse than I thought. Let's see what this will do, and then I can stitch it up if it needs it. Coraliss casts cure minor wounds.

Coraliss Meara
moderator

Posts : 172
Join date : 2015-06-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Coraliss in Collinwood

Post by Valor on Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:49 pm

Merlans wound closes up slightly but still looks really bad. He stumbles up to his feet. "Thanks I feel like I can walk now. We should get moving before a bear shows up."

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1710
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 22

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Coraliss in Collinwood

Post by Coraliss Meara on Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:00 pm

"okay, if you think you can walk. Though I think that I should still try to stitch up some of the holes in you. Coraliss calls out to Currly How far do you think we have to go?

Coraliss Meara
moderator

Posts : 172
Join date : 2015-06-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Coraliss in Collinwood

Post by Valor on Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:30 pm

Currly activates her wings and flys above the trees of the forest. "Man, that's a useful ability. She could just fly off and leave us here if she wanted." She flys back down through the leaves a few seconds later. "Maybe about 5 hours of walking to get out of the forest, but we won't make it to a town before nightfall." Merlan sighs. "Well no reason trying to walk injured with no reward then. Alright, stitch me up."

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1710
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 22

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Coraliss in Collinwood

Post by Coraliss Meara on Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:04 am

Coraliss pulls out her thread and needle and begins stitching.
Heal check d20+6=14


Last edited by Coraliss Meara on Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Coraliss Meara
moderator

Posts : 172
Join date : 2015-06-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Coraliss in Collinwood

Post by Valor on Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:04 am

The member 'Coraliss Meara' has done the following action : Dices roll

'd20' : 8

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1710
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 22

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Coraliss in Collinwood

Post by Valor on Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:01 am

You stitch up the wound as best you can but it doesn't look like it's going to really help him all that much. Heeno stands up and turns to Currly. "Do you think we can make it to the road by sundown at least?"
"I think we can, but not very far on it."
"That's fine with me, as long as we aren't sleeping in the woods."
you travel and make it to the road without incident.
"Alright, so how is everyone sleeping."

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1710
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 22

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Coraliss in Collinwood

Post by Coraliss Meara on Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:33 am

"I think we might want to set up a watch...I don't trust those wolves to stay away. I can stay up first and keep watch for the next two hours.

Coraliss Meara
moderator

Posts : 172
Join date : 2015-06-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Coraliss in Collinwood

Post by Valor on Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:19 am

Everyone agree's and take turns keeping watch in two hours shifts. Mostly eveyone just uses their arms as pillows and sleeps uncomfortably on the ground since Currly didn't bring a tent or sleeping bag and everyone else is poor (level 1 problems) The next morning with a few stiff arms, a few sore backs, and a couple sore necks you continue to make your way to the closest town of Evening Star, where the caravan was said to be headed. When you arrive at the gate two guards stand with bright warm smiles to welcome you. The guard on the right holds out his hand. "Welcome to Evening Star travellers. A single gold piece each and you're welcome to go on in."

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1710
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 22

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Coraliss in Collinwood

Post by Coraliss Meara on Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:19 pm

As they are walking Coraliss prays for an hour.
(Spells prepared: Cure minor wounds x3, Cure light wounds x2, Protection domain sanctuary)
Well this is unexpected she mumbles.
She turns to the others, but keeps her voice down. Do you guys have any money?

Coraliss Meara
moderator

Posts : 172
Join date : 2015-06-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Coraliss in Collinwood

Post by Valor on Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:00 pm

Everyone huddles around each other and gives each other awkward looks.  "Currly, you have money right?  He must have been buying food."
"We didn't buy food, we grew it ourselves."
"Hobgoblins."
"It's okay guys I have an idea." Merlan walks up to the guard holding his stomach.  "Please sir, we've been on the road for day's and we're starving, we got mugged and lost all our money.  Can we please go into the town?" He falls down to knee's and using his injuries makes the performance look even more true. The guard looks down at him with a worried face and turns to look at the other guard. They both signal for you to go through. "head for the church of Pelor, they'll help you out."

Merlan bluff check: +1 (19)
Guard sense motive: +3 (17)


Last edited by Valor on Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1710
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 22

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Coraliss in Collinwood

Post by Valor on Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:00 pm

The member 'Valor' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'd20' : 18

--------------------------------

#2 'd20' : 14

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1710
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 22

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Coraliss in Collinwood

Post by Coraliss Meara on Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:43 pm

Once inside Coraliss turns to them.So, we head for the church first to get Merlan some help, because you really do need some better care. Then we start looking for the caravan?

Coraliss Meara
moderator

Posts : 172
Join date : 2015-06-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Coraliss in Collinwood

Post by Valor on Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:25 pm

Merlan stops for a moment.  "I don't need the help of Pelor clerics, Yondalla shall heal me." He puts his hands together and whispers a prayer.  "If only I could heal my wounds then I could better serve you." A glow surrounds him few a second and some of his wounds close up.  "See I'm fine."

1d8+1 (4)


Last edited by Valor on Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1710
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 22

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Coraliss in Collinwood

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum