The Journey Embarks

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Journey Embarks

Post by Elliott the Undying on Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:05 am

Valor hears Aeryn from the tree, "Uh, Valor? Valor!" You open your eyes to see a small shadow on four legs sniffing around the tent on the inside.
avatar
Elliott the Undying
moderator

Posts : 965
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Embarks

Post by Valor on Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:32 am

Valor wakes up with sleep in his eyes to see the shadowy figure. He thinks for a moment "oh, how nice there's a puppy." Then as he begins to regain conciousness he thinks some more. "Wait there arn't puppies in the woods, so wolf..Bear. Bear! Valor jumps up and throws his arms out while shouting in an attempt to scare off the animal.

intimidation check: +0

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1739
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 22

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Embarks

Post by Valor on Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:32 am

The member 'Valor' has done the following action : Dices roll

'd20' : 17

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1739
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 22

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Embarks

Post by Elliott the Undying on Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:30 pm

Opposed intimidate:+2
avatar
Elliott the Undying
moderator

Posts : 965
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Embarks

Post by Valor on Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:30 pm

The member 'Elliott the Undying' has done the following action : Dices roll

'd20' : 12

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1739
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 22

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Embarks

Post by Elliott the Undying on Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:37 pm

The shadow yelps and scampers out of the tent.

Outside you hear growling.
avatar
Elliott the Undying
moderator

Posts : 965
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Embarks

Post by Valor on Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:18 pm

Valor gets up and stands prepared to kick anything that comes into the tent. He yells out to Aeryn. "Hey Aeryn, what's outside?"

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1739
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 22

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Embarks

Post by Elliott the Undying on Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:18 am

Aeryn calls from the tree, "Looks like dogs, maybe wolves, it's too dark to tell. You scared the heck outta the one that went in."
avatar
Elliott the Undying
moderator

Posts : 965
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Embarks

Post by Valor on Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:43 am

Valor takes a deep breath thinking that the wolves must be angry and hungry and since he didn't have any food on him. The wolves probably weren't going to be happy. So in a burst of energy he decides to throw himself out of the tent to scare off all the wolves outside.

intimidation: +0

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1739
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 22

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Embarks

Post by Valor on Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:43 am

The member 'Valor' has done the following action : Dices roll

'd20' : 17

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1739
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 22

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Embarks

Post by Elliott the Undying on Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:45 pm

(Not 100% true, your everlasting rations create enough food for a medium creature for a day. Aeryn ate the food he had packed, so you've got some bread, salted meat, and dried fruit left over.)

The shapes scatter further and circle back in a 15 yard semi-circle around your tent. Aeryn says from the tree, "Valor, you need to get in a tree. I would tell you to keep your head down and not make eye contact, but you seem to have made yourself a threat already." The shapes start slowly closing in their circle on you.

Canines' initiatives: +3 (6)
Aeryn's initiative: +3 (22)


Last edited by Elliott the Undying on Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:50 pm; edited 3 times in total
avatar
Elliott the Undying
moderator

Posts : 965
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Embarks

Post by Valor on Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:45 pm

The member 'Elliott the Undying' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'd20' : 3

--------------------------------

#2 'd20' : 19

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1739
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 22

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Embarks

Post by Valor on Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:51 pm

(because that must smell so appetizing to the wolves.  Actually, yeah I guess it does)

Rolling initative: +3(6)


Last edited by Valor on Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1739
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 22

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Embarks

Post by Valor on Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:51 pm

The member 'Valor' has done the following action : Dices roll

'd20' : 3

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1739
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 22

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Embarks

Post by Elliott the Undying on Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:44 pm

Aeryn throws a rock at the unidentified canines, "That's right, come get me!"

Aeryn's throw: +3 (18)
20% miss chance for it being really dark: 1-20 fail, 21-100 success. (success)

(You both rolled the same init with the same modifier. Roll a d20 to break the tie.)

Canines: +3 (19)


Last edited by Elliott the Undying on Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Elliott the Undying
moderator

Posts : 965
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Embarks

Post by Valor on Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:44 pm

The member 'Elliott the Undying' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'd20' : 15

--------------------------------

#2 'd100' : 62

--------------------------------

#3 'd20' : 16

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1739
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 22

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Embarks

Post by Elliott the Undying on Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:05 pm

Aeryn's rock hits one of the shapes for 3 damage.

Damage: (d3+2)


Last edited by Elliott the Undying on Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Elliott the Undying
moderator

Posts : 965
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Embarks

Post by Valor on Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:05 pm

The member 'Elliott the Undying' has done the following action : Dices roll

'd3' : 1

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1739
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 22

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Embarks

Post by Valor on Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:07 pm

rolling initiative: +3(6)


Last edited by Valor on Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1739
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 22

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Embarks

Post by Valor on Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:07 pm

The member 'Valor' has done the following action : Dices roll

'd20' : 3

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1739
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 22

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Embarks

Post by Elliott the Undying on Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:48 pm

A 3 not-puppies nip at your legs and wrists, the one Aeryn hit tries to get him in the tree.

Not-puppy attack rolls: +2
Not-puppy jump check: +7
Not puppy attack roll if he jumps high enough: +2

(is your nonlethal HP full now?)
avatar
Elliott the Undying
moderator

Posts : 965
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Embarks

Post by Valor on Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:48 pm

The member 'Elliott the Undying' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'd20' : 10, 16, 7

--------------------------------

#2 'd20' : 18

--------------------------------

#3 'd20' : 6

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1739
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 22

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Embarks

Post by Elliott the Undying on Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:50 pm

One not-puppy gets your wrist before you can withdraw it for 4 damage.
The non-puppy gets high enough to bite Aeryn's leg, but he pulls it up before it can bite him.
Damage: (d4+1)


Last edited by Elliott the Undying on Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Elliott the Undying
moderator

Posts : 965
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Embarks

Post by Valor on Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:50 pm

The member 'Elliott the Undying' has done the following action : Dices roll

'd4' : 3

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1739
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 22

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Embarks

Post by Valor on Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:47 pm

(non-lethal is healed)

Valor lets out a slight scream as the figure bites into his wrist. He draws back a fist with his other hand and puches the not-puppy in the face. "Let go!"

attack: +6

damage if hit 1d3+3

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1739
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 22

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Embarks

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum