The Journey Embarks

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: The Journey Embarks

Post by Valor on Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:47 pm

The member 'Valor' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'd20' : 4

--------------------------------

#2 'd3' : 2

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1710
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 22

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Embarks

Post by Elliott the Undying on Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:10 pm

It's really dark, and your punch misses because you can't see all that well. (You didn't beat its AC, but there's also a 20% miss chance for low light conditions.)

Aeryn readies an attack action with his knife if the not-puppy jumps up again.

The not-puppies bite at you again, the one jumps up again and bites at Aeryn, and Aeryn attacks it if it gets high enough.

Bites: +2 (15, 11, Cool
Jump: +7 (27)
Bite: +2 (14)
Knife: +4 (15)


Last edited by Elliott the Undying on Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Elliott the Undying
moderator

Posts : 943
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Embarks

Post by Valor on Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:10 pm

The member 'Elliott the Undying' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'd20' : 13, 9, 6

--------------------------------

#2 'd20' : 20

--------------------------------

#3 'd20' : 12

--------------------------------

#4 'd20' : 11

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1710
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 22

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Embarks

Post by Elliott the Undying on Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:14 pm

One not-puppy gets your ankle for 5 damage. (d4+1)

The not-puppy jumps really high and bites Aeryn on the way back down for 3 damage. Aeryn swears really loudly. (d4+1)

Aeryn stabs the not-puppy for 3 damage. (d3+2)


Last edited by Elliott the Undying on Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:12 am; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Elliott the Undying
moderator

Posts : 943
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Embarks

Post by Valor on Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:14 pm

The member 'Elliott the Undying' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'd4' : 4

--------------------------------

#2 'd4' : 2

--------------------------------

#3 'd3' : 1

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1710
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 22

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Embarks

Post by Valor on Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:07 am

After shaking the dog loose of his ankle victor runs to the nearest tree and tries to climb it.

Climb +5 (why dice, why do you do this)


Last edited by Valor on Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1710
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 22

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Embarks

Post by Valor on Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:07 am

The member 'Valor' has done the following action : Dices roll

'd20' : 1

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1710
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 22

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Embarks

Post by Elliott the Undying on Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:51 am

You run to a nearby sapling, jump, and hug it. It slowly bends over leaving you on the ground. Aeryn prepares an attack, and the not-puppies do what they've always done.

Bites: +2
Jump check: +7
Attack: +4
Bite: +2
avatar
Elliott the Undying
moderator

Posts : 943
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Embarks

Post by Valor on Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:51 am

The member 'Elliott the Undying' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'd20' : 16, 7, 20

--------------------------------

#2 'd20' : 16

--------------------------------

#3 'd20' : 12

--------------------------------

#4 'd20' : 12

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1710
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 22

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Embarks

Post by Elliott the Undying on Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:53 am

critical threat on bite: +2
avatar
Elliott the Undying
moderator

Posts : 943
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Embarks

Post by Valor on Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:53 am

The member 'Elliott the Undying' has done the following action : Dices roll

'd20' : 18

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1710
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 22

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Embarks

Post by Elliott the Undying on Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:57 am

(You forgot your size bonus when calculating your AC)
One not-puppy bites your upper arm for 4 damage, and another scratches your throat with its teeth for 4 damage.
D4+1 (4)
2(D4+1) (4)
(d3+2) (5) Aeryn hits his attack and kills the not-puppy that was jumping at him before it could bite him.



Last edited by Elliott the Undying on Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Elliott the Undying
moderator

Posts : 943
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Embarks

Post by Valor on Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:57 am

The member 'Elliott the Undying' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'd4' : 3

--------------------------------

#2 'd4' : 1

--------------------------------

#3 'd3' : 3

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1710
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 22

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Embarks

Post by Valor on Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:41 am

(well that's embarrassing)

Valor gets up now covered in blood and runs to jump onto an actual tree this time.

climb: +5(24) That's more like it


Last edited by Valor on Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1710
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 22

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Embarks

Post by Valor on Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:41 am

The member 'Valor' has done the following action : Dices roll

'd20' : 19

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1710
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 22

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Embarks

Post by Elliott the Undying on Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:58 am

Attacks of opportunity: +2
avatar
Elliott the Undying
moderator

Posts : 943
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Embarks

Post by Valor on Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:58 am

The member 'Elliott the Undying' has done the following action : Dices roll

'd20' : 6, 18, 12

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1710
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 22

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Embarks

Post by Elliott the Undying on Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:59 am

Two bite you as you get up for 5 damage, but you make it up the tree.
(d4+1)


Last edited by Elliott the Undying on Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Elliott the Undying
moderator

Posts : 943
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Embarks

Post by Valor on Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:59 am

The member 'Elliott the Undying' has done the following action : Dices roll

'd4' : 2, 1

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1710
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 22

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Embarks

Post by Elliott the Undying on Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:05 am

You let go of the sapling, scamper up and climb 6ish feet into a tree. Aeryn throws a rock at one of the not-puppies. They run after you and try to jump and bite at your ankles.

Rock: +4
Miss chance: 1-20 miss 21-100 success.
They all jump up at you. +7
In case they get high enough bites: +2
avatar
Elliott the Undying
moderator

Posts : 943
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Embarks

Post by Valor on Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:05 am

The member 'Elliott the Undying' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'd20' : 11

--------------------------------

#2 'd100' : 54

--------------------------------

#3 'd20' : 9, 8, 6

--------------------------------

#4 'd20' : 16, 13, 18

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1710
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 22

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Embarks

Post by Elliott the Undying on Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:07 am

None of them get high enough to reach you, and Aeryn hits one of the not-puppies for 4 damage. There is a muffled crack as the not-puppy's skull cracks, and it falls over and starts moving erratically. After it falls over, you hear, "Valor, I'm bleeding pretty badly here."

(D3+2)


Last edited by Elliott the Undying on Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:16 am; edited 3 times in total
avatar
Elliott the Undying
moderator

Posts : 943
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Embarks

Post by Valor on Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:07 am

The member 'Elliott the Undying' has done the following action : Dices roll

'd3' : 2

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1710
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 22

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Embarks

Post by Valor on Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:23 am

(yeah....I'm unconscious at -1 hp so I don't hear him yell anything)

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1710
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 22

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Embarks

Post by Elliott the Undying on Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:30 am

Okay then, you stand up, get bitten then fall down again. Aeryn throws his rock and 1 shot no scopes that n00b. The two remaining not-puppies jump at Aeryn. Aeryn climbs to a higher branch and throws a rock.

Jump: +7
Attacks: +2
Rock: +4
1-20 fail, 21-100 success.
avatar
Elliott the Undying
moderator

Posts : 943
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Embarks

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum