The Journey Continued

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Re: The Journey Continued

Post by Elliott the Undying on Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:08 pm

(No, but his brother was. Magic. Don't ask.)

You leave the city with no complication and make camp for the first night. The second night you make camp. Who is on watch first?
avatar
Elliott the Undying
moderator

Posts : 943
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Continued

Post by Valor on Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:57 pm

(That baleful polymorph)

Aeryn would be on watch first.

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1710
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 22

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Continued

Post by Elliott the Undying on Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:44 am

What's your passive listen?

Baddies' move silentlies: +3 3 3 3


Last edited by Elliott the Undying on Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Elliott the Undying
moderator

Posts : 943
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Continued

Post by Valor on Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:44 am

The member 'Elliott the Undying' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'd20' : 16

--------------------------------

#2 'd20' : 19, 19, 11, 14

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1710
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 22

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Continued

Post by Valor on Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:27 am

passive listen: +1 (14)


Last edited by Valor on Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1710
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 22

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Continued

Post by Valor on Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:27 am

The member 'Valor' has done the following action : Dices roll

'd20' : 13

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1710
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 22

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Continued

Post by Elliott the Undying on Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:53 am

Just as the sun's coming up while you're on watch, you hear something crawling down from a nearby tree. When you turn around, you see a big spider and 3 smaller ones going toward the tent.
avatar
Elliott the Undying
moderator

Posts : 943
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Continued

Post by Valor on Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:36 am

Valor runs to the front of the tent and stands ready for enemy attacks. "Aeryn, rise and shine! We have a problem out here!" He raises his fists up to his chest and starts kicking the tent in an attempt to wake up Aeryn.

fighting defensively: +2 AC (16) for one round

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1710
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 22

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Continued

Post by Elliott the Undying on Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:20 pm

Aeryn wakes up as the spiders skitter faster:

Spiders' initiative: +3 (11)
Aeryn's initiative: +3 (20)


Last edited by Elliott the Undying on Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Elliott the Undying
moderator

Posts : 943
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Continued

Post by Valor on Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:20 pm

The member 'Elliott the Undying' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'd20' : 8

--------------------------------

#2 'd20' : 17

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1710
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 22

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Continued

Post by Valor on Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:04 pm

Initative: +3 (13)


Last edited by Valor on Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1710
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 22

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Continued

Post by Valor on Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:04 pm

The member 'Valor' has done the following action : Dices roll

'd20' : 10

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1710
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 22

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Continued

Post by Elliott the Undying on Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:36 pm

Aeryn runs out of the tent and stands beside you. "What is it? AH! SPOIDERS!" He prepares an attack action action if the spiders get close.

Valor's turn
avatar
Elliott the Undying
moderator

Posts : 943
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Continued

Post by Valor on Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:47 am

Valor stands in front of Aeryn waiting to see what the spiders do.

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1710
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 22

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Continued

Post by Elliott the Undying on Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:13 am

(Okay, so dogs come and you try to scare them, but spiders you calmly observe? Halflings these days.)

The spiders attack you since you're in front. There are 3 smaller ones and a bigger one.

+4,4,4,4
avatar
Elliott the Undying
moderator

Posts : 943
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Continued

Post by Valor on Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:13 am

The member 'Elliott the Undying' has done the following action : Dices roll

'd20' : 14, 8, 19, 10

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1710
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 22

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Continued

Post by Elliott the Undying on Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:19 am

The big one and one small on hit you. The big one gets near Aeryn enough for him to attack.

Bigger spidey: d6 run a fort save. DC 12
Smaller spidey: d4-2 run a fort save. DC 10
Aeryn's attack roll on big spidey: +6 (10)

Total of 7 damage on you, two fortitude saves, and your turn.


Last edited by Elliott the Undying on Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:39 am; edited 3 times in total
avatar
Elliott the Undying
moderator

Posts : 943
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Continued

Post by Valor on Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:19 am

The member 'Elliott the Undying' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'd6' : 6

--------------------------------

#2 'd4' : 2

--------------------------------

#3 'd20' : 4

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1710
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 22

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Continued

Post by Valor on Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:30 am

Valor will turn and back kick the big one hoping to double team it with Aeryn.

Forttude save: +5 (16,24)
attack: +8 assuming it's a medium sized creature, if not +6 (fail)


Last edited by Valor on Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1710
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 22

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Continued

Post by Valor on Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:30 am

The member 'Valor' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'd20' : 11, 19

--------------------------------

#2 'd20' : 1

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1710
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 22

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Continued

Post by Elliott the Undying on Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:10 pm

Aeryn attacks the bigger one with his dagger. The smaller spiders still try to bite you, and the bigger one attacks Aeryn.

Aeryn +6
Spoiders: +4,4,4,4
avatar
Elliott the Undying
moderator

Posts : 943
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Continued

Post by Valor on Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:10 pm

The member 'Elliott the Undying' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'd20' : 20

--------------------------------

#2 'd20' : 8

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1710
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 22

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Continued

Post by Elliott the Undying on Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:13 pm

Aeryn hits and tries to jump on the spider's back to stab it from there.

Crit confirmation: +6
Damage: d3+3 (4)
Aeryn grapple: +3 (18 win)
Spoider grapple: +1 (18 lose)


Last edited by Elliott the Undying on Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Elliott the Undying
moderator

Posts : 943
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Continued

Post by Valor on Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:13 pm

The member 'Elliott the Undying' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'd20' : 6

--------------------------------

#2 'd3' : 1

--------------------------------

#3 'd20' : 15

--------------------------------

#4 'd20' : 17

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1710
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 22

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Continued

Post by Elliott the Undying on Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:23 pm

Aeryn succeeds in grappling and deals damage equal to an unarmed strike.

D4+3 (5)

Forgot to roll for all the little spiders attacking Valor.

+4,4,4


Last edited by Elliott the Undying on Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Elliott the Undying
moderator

Posts : 943
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Continued

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum