The Journey Develops

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

Re: The Journey Develops

Post by Valor on Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:49 am

The member 'Elliott the Undying' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'd20' : 8

--------------------------------

#2 'd20' : 6

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1748
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 23

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Develops

Post by Valor on Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:34 am

Valor initiative: +3

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1748
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 23

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Develops

Post by Valor on Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:34 am

The member 'Valor' has done the following action : Dices roll

'd20' : 17

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1748
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 23

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Develops

Post by Valor on Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:41 am

Valor charges at the target in front of him and attacks with a high kick.

Attack: +9 (20)
AC: -2(12)
Damage: 1d4+3 (7)


Last edited by Valor on Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1748
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 23

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Develops

Post by Valor on Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:41 am

The member 'Valor' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'd20' : 11

--------------------------------

#2 'd4' : 4

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1748
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 23

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Develops

Post by Elliott the Undying on Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:38 pm

(Their AC is 17)

Kindral and Húfine step back. Húfine throws a biscuit at you and waves a feather around. Valor thinks it's kind of funny. Kindral holds out his hand and a beam of fire shoots from it at you. Aeryn runs in and tries to stab Húfine.


Kindral ranged touch: +4
Valor roll a will save.
Aeryn's attack: +9


Last edited by Elliott the Undying on Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:22 pm; edited 5 times in total
avatar
Elliott the Undying
moderator

Posts : 974
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Develops

Post by Valor on Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:38 pm

The member 'Elliott the Undying' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'd20' : 11

--------------------------------

#2 'd20' : 18

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1748
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 23

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Develops

Post by Elliott the Undying on Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:41 pm

Aeryn hits with his knife on Húfine and grapples her for a total of 11 damage. When she hits the ground, she is unconscious. Kindral's scorching ray hits Valor for 7 damage.

Scorching damage: 4d6 (7 damage)
Aeryn damage: d3+3 (6)
Aeryn grapple: +4 (18)
Húfine grapple: -6 (13)
grapple damage if successful: d4+3 (5)


Last edited by Elliott the Undying on Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Elliott the Undying
moderator

Posts : 974
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Develops

Post by Valor on Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:41 pm

The member 'Elliott the Undying' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'd6' : 3, 2, 1, 1

--------------------------------

#2 'd3' : 3

--------------------------------

#3 'd20' : 14

--------------------------------

#4 'd20' : 19

--------------------------------

#5 'd4' : 2

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1748
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 23

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Develops

Post by Valor on Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:45 pm

Valor's eyes light up.  "Hot, Hot, Hot!"

will save: +2 (4)


Last edited by Valor on Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1748
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 23

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Develops

Post by Valor on Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:45 pm

The member 'Valor' has done the following action : Dices roll

'd20' : 2

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1748
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 23

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Develops

Post by Elliott the Undying on Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:42 am

When she waves that feather in the air, it is literally the funniest thing you've ever seen. You start rolling on the ground in pure jubilation at how stinking funny that was. (You're affected by hideous laughter for 3 rounds total, 2 left)

Kindral throws a bit of sand at Aeryn and it transforms into a cone of brilliantly vibrant color that envelops him. When the cone resolves, Aeryn is lying motionless on the ground. Kindral throws his hands in the air "Wow! It worked!" He checks on Húfine and sees that she's still breathing.

Aeryn will save: +4 (11)
Spell effect if successful: 3d4+1 (7 unconscious, blind + stun 2 rounds, stunned 1 round)
Aeryn stab: +7
Damage if hit: d3+3
Aeryn grapple: +4
Kindral Grapple: -5
Aeryn damage if grappled: d4+3



Last edited by Elliott the Undying on Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Elliott the Undying
moderator

Posts : 974
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Develops

Post by Valor on Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:42 am

The member 'Elliott the Undying' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'd20' : 7

--------------------------------

#2 'd4' : 3, 4, 2

--------------------------------

#3 'd20' : 3

--------------------------------

#4 'd3' : 3

--------------------------------

#5 'd20' : 9

--------------------------------

#6 'd20' : 19

--------------------------------

#7 'd4' : 4

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1748
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 23

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Develops

Post by Elliott the Undying on Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:56 am

(Aeryn's turn, stunned. Your turn, laughing with 1 left after this one.)

Kindral walks over next to you, "Nope, not that one. It might kill him. Let's try this one." He points a finger at you, and two blue rays of frost shoot out one after another. The first one barely misses you as you squirm in your laughter, but the second one hits you for 3 damage.

Touch attacks: +5/5 (13,22)
Damages: d3

The laughter wears off and you find yourself able to move again.


Last edited by Elliott the Undying on Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:58 am; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Elliott the Undying
moderator

Posts : 974
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Develops

Post by Valor on Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:56 am

The member 'Elliott the Undying' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'd20' : 8, 17

--------------------------------

#2 'd3' : 3, 3

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1748
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 23

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Develops

Post by Valor on Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:19 am

Valor grabs his chest.  "Cold, Cold, Cold!" He puts his other hand on the ground and uses it to throw his self at Kindral kicking him and the chest and allowing Valor to land on his feet.

Attack: +7
Damage: 1d4+3


Last edited by Valor on Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1748
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 23

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Develops

Post by Valor on Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:19 am

The member 'Valor' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'd20' : 3

--------------------------------

#2 'd4' : 3

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1748
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 23

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Develops

Post by Elliott the Undying on Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:36 am

Kindral jumps backwards 5 ft as your kick comes up, and he gets out of the way. "Yikes, you're better now. Uh... This one!" He points his finger at you and more cold shoots from it. It hits your thigh and chills you for 1 damage. "Are you done yet?"

+5
d3


Last edited by Elliott the Undying on Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:45 am; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Elliott the Undying
moderator

Posts : 974
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Develops

Post by Valor on Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:36 am

The member 'Elliott the Undying' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'd20' : 19

--------------------------------

#2 'd3' : 1

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1748
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 23

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Develops

Post by Valor on Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:51 am

Valor staggers forward, "not done yet." He punches the gnome in the gut. "How about you?"

attack: +7 (fail)
damage: 1d4+3


Last edited by Valor on Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1748
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 23

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Develops

Post by Valor on Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:51 am

The member 'Valor' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'd20' : 1

--------------------------------

#2 'd4' : 1

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1748
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 23

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Develops

Post by Elliott the Undying on Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:03 am

Kindral jumps back and points his finger. More cold shoots out.

+5
D3
avatar
Elliott the Undying
moderator

Posts : 974
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Develops

Post by Valor on Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:03 am

The member 'Elliott the Undying' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'd20' : 10

--------------------------------

#2 'd3' : 3

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1748
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 23

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Develops

Post by Elliott the Undying on Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:22 am

The cold shoots out and hits you in the chest, and you go down. The announcer announces Kindral the winner.

You wake up on a mat in a first aid area of the arena. Aeryn is sleeping on the floor leaned up against a pillar. There are a few flowers on the ground around you. Medics hustle around and a few clerics are walking about as well.
avatar
Elliott the Undying
moderator

Posts : 974
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Develops

Post by Valor on Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:06 am

Valor holds his chest and leans up a little looking around. "Dang it, that was cold." He turns around to Aeryn. "Hey buddy, wake up. How you doing?"

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1748
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 23

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Develops

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum