The Journey Develops

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Journey Develops - Page 11 Empty Re: The Journey Develops

Post by Valor on Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:02 am

(how much did I get for fighting the drunks, or did I get none for loosing?)

Valor takes advantage of the close range combat to get around Roxor and flank him.  Then aims a punch at his right kidney.

Attack: +7 (24)
Damage: 1d4+3 (7)


Last edited by Valor on Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1764
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 23

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Journey Develops - Page 11 Empty Re: The Journey Develops

Post by Valor on Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:02 am

The member 'Valor' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'd20' : 17

--------------------------------

#2 'd4' : 4

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1764
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 23

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Journey Develops - Page 11 Empty Re: The Journey Develops

Post by Elliott the Undying on Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:02 am

(Put yourself at 4,050. We'll say whatever difference you got was for Aeryn taking down the gnome girl.)

His knees almost buckle in pain as you hit him. Aeryn tries to spinning hook kick him in the knee and grab on, but he mistimes his turn with his leg and swings his heel wildly to the side. Roxor punches you in the top of the head for 5 nonlethal damage.

Aeryn kick: +6 (9)
Aeryn damage if hit: D4+3
Aeryn grapple: +6
Roxor grapple: +3
Aeryn grapple damage if grappled: D4+3
Roxor punch if not grappled: +4 (15)
Roxor grapple to punch if grappled: +3
Aeryn resist punch: +6
Damage if hit: D4+2 nonlethal (5 nonlethal)

#1 'd20' : 3
#2 'd4' : 4
#3 'd20' : 8
#4 'd20' : 14
#5 'd4' : 2
#6 'd20' : 11
#7 'd20' : 7
#8 'd20' : 2
#9 'd4' : 3


Last edited by Elliott the Undying on Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Elliott the Undying
Elliott the Undying
moderator

Posts : 991
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Journey Develops - Page 11 Empty Re: The Journey Develops

Post by Valor on Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:02 am

The member 'Elliott the Undying' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'd20' : 3

--------------------------------

#2 'd4' : 4

--------------------------------

#3 'd20' : 8

--------------------------------

#4 'd20' : 14

--------------------------------

#5 'd4' : 2

--------------------------------

#6 'd20' : 11

--------------------------------

#7 'd20' : 7

--------------------------------

#8 'd20' : 2

--------------------------------

#9 'd4' : 3

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1764
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 23

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Journey Develops - Page 11 Empty Re: The Journey Develops

Post by Valor on Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:41 pm

Valor recoils from the hit but qickly turns it into a spin and preforms a back kick to Roxor's chest.

Attack: +7 (10 assuming miss)
Damage: 1d4+3 (5)


Last edited by Valor on Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1764
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 23

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Journey Develops - Page 11 Empty Re: The Journey Develops

Post by Valor on Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:41 pm

The member 'Valor' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'd20' : 3

--------------------------------

#2 'd4' : 2

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1764
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 23

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Journey Develops - Page 11 Empty Re: The Journey Develops

Post by Elliott the Undying on Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:49 am

You whiff your kick, and Aeryn tries to punch him in the side of the knee.

punch:+6
Damage: d4+3
Elliott the Undying
Elliott the Undying
moderator

Posts : 991
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Journey Develops - Page 11 Empty Re: The Journey Develops

Post by Valor on Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:49 am

The member 'Elliott the Undying' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'd20' : 4

--------------------------------

#2 'd4' : 2

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1764
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 23

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Journey Develops - Page 11 Empty Re: The Journey Develops

Post by Elliott the Undying on Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:50 am

Aeryn misses too, so Roxor punches at the top of your head again and can't hit you 'cause you so tiny.

+4
D4+2 nonlethal


Last edited by Elliott the Undying on Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Elliott the Undying
Elliott the Undying
moderator

Posts : 991
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Journey Develops - Page 11 Empty Re: The Journey Develops

Post by Valor on Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:50 am

The member 'Elliott the Undying' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'd20' : 9

--------------------------------

#2 'd4' : 4

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1764
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 23

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Journey Develops - Page 11 Empty Re: The Journey Develops

Post by Valor on Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:27 am

Valor decides to try and bring this guy down to their size, kicking him in the knees.

Attack: +7 (11)
Damage: 1d4+3 (4)


Last edited by Valor on Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1764
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 23

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Journey Develops - Page 11 Empty Re: The Journey Develops

Post by Valor on Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:27 am

The member 'Valor' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'd20' : 4

--------------------------------

#2 'd4' : 1

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1764
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 23

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Journey Develops - Page 11 Empty Re: The Journey Develops

Post by Elliott the Undying on Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:48 am

Aeryn starts to look frustrated and roundhouses him just above the ankle. Since Roxor is focusing on you, Aeryn hits and his shin snaps. "Yowza, folks. I heard the crunch from here!" "Oh my Pelor! Oh my Pelor! What was that for?" He lies on the field wailing in pain until a half-orc retrieves him off the field.

150 XP

Kick: +6 (12)
Damage if hit: d4+3 (7)
Punch: +4 (17)
Damage: D4+2 (5 nonlethal)


Last edited by Elliott the Undying on Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:59 am; edited 5 times in total
Elliott the Undying
Elliott the Undying
moderator

Posts : 991
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Journey Develops - Page 11 Empty Re: The Journey Develops

Post by Valor on Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:48 am

The member 'Elliott the Undying' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'd20' : 6

--------------------------------

#2 'd4' : 4

--------------------------------

#3 'd20' : 13

--------------------------------

#4 'd4' : 3

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1764
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 23

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Journey Develops - Page 11 Empty Re: The Journey Develops

Post by Valor on Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:25 am

Valor throws his arms in the air. "Alright, that's two victories in one day! We're on a roll man!"

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1764
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 23

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Journey Develops - Page 11 Empty Re: The Journey Develops

Post by Elliott the Undying on Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:34 am

Aeryn high fives Valor. "Yeah! That guy wasn't much of a fighter though. He just kinda danced around and dodged. So annoying." You exit the arena. "Most of the reason that fight took so long was me being off. Maybe it was the lizard, but nothing felt right against Roxor. You wanna do one more or call it a day?"
Elliott the Undying
Elliott the Undying
moderator

Posts : 991
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Journey Develops - Page 11 Empty Re: The Journey Develops

Post by Valor on Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:43 am

Valor ponders for a minute. "Yeah, lets call it a day. I don't want to risk ending our winning streak on a bad note." Valor looks for the money man, then goes up to the man looking for his money.

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1764
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 23

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Journey Develops - Page 11 Empty Re: The Journey Develops

Post by Elliott the Undying on Mon Jul 27, 2015 3:34 pm

"Sounds fair." You and Aeryn are handed 60 gold each. Aeryn shakes his gold at the sky. "Suck it, Waymoot!"
Elliott the Undying
Elliott the Undying
moderator

Posts : 991
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Journey Develops - Page 11 Empty Re: The Journey Develops

Post by Valor on Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:21 pm

Valor glances over at Aeryn on their way back and gives a sarcastic smile. "Be careful what you wish for. I wouldn't put it past Waymoot to send a tornado to suck up all your money."

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1764
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 23

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Journey Develops - Page 11 Empty Re: The Journey Develops

Post by Elliott the Undying on Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:49 pm

Aeryn hugs his pouch tightly to his chest. "Nope! Mine!" When you leave the arena, there are a dozen or so halflings waiting for you. There is a kid lying on the ground pretending to be a lizard with two other kids trying to punch him without getting bitten. None of them really talk to you unless you talk to them first, but they walk around you as you head back to the Sector. When you walk in Terella calls out to you from the window she's cleaning on the second floor. "Stop them! Wait untill I get down!" She rushes from the second floor and you can hear her quick heavy footsteps down the wooden stairs. She walks up slightly out of breath but with a big smile, "There you are, kids. Did you miss me? Of course you did. There was a complication in negotiations, but I did manage to get you boys a surprise or two. Come here!" She takes Aeryn by the sleeve over to the dance area where there is a big mass of brown fur. She kicks it and two brown bear skins sewn together roll out covering a large portion of the dance area. "They told me you two were wrastling on the wood floor, and I couldn't live with myself if you two started getting splinters from my floor. What do you think?" She looks at you with excitement. Aeryn flops down on it and stretches out. "I think it just became nap time."
Elliott the Undying
Elliott the Undying
moderator

Posts : 991
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Journey Develops - Page 11 Empty Re: The Journey Develops

Post by Valor on Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:01 pm

Valor stares at the rug for a few moments. He had several questions for Therella and wanted to find out all the information that had peaked his interest. But it couldn't ask anything now after receiving a thoughtful gift. It left him a little bit curious if she did this knowing that he and Aeryn were curious. He puts on a smile as he stairs at the rug. "This, this is great." Valor falls down on top of Aeryn. "Good night."

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1764
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 23

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Journey Develops - Page 11 Empty Re: The Journey Develops

Post by Elliott the Undying on Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:57 am

"HAH!" Aeryn turns over and tries to get you into guard.

Grapple: +6 (17)


Last edited by Elliott the Undying on Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Elliott the Undying
Elliott the Undying
moderator

Posts : 991
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Journey Develops - Page 11 Empty Re: The Journey Develops

Post by Valor on Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:57 am

The member 'Elliott the Undying' has done the following action : Dices roll

'd20' : 11

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1764
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 23

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Journey Develops - Page 11 Empty Re: The Journey Develops

Post by Valor on Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:13 am

(not sure if I keep my size penalty against another halfling or not so if I don't +4)

Valor grabs Aeryn's shoulders and puts his feet onto Aeryn's rib cage, then push's off iwth his feet flipping Aeryn over his head.

Grapple check: +2 (16)


Last edited by Valor on Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1764
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 23

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Journey Develops - Page 11 Empty Re: The Journey Develops

Post by Valor on Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:13 am

The member 'Valor' has done the following action : Dices roll

'd20' : 14

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1764
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 23

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Journey Develops - Page 11 Empty Re: The Journey Develops

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum