The Journey Develops

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

Re: The Journey Develops

Post by Valor on Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:16 pm

Valor grips his side for a second and clenches his teach.  "You shouldn't have broken the law!" Valor kicks him again in the gut.

attack: +6 (11)
damage: 1d3+3 (6)


Last edited by Valor on Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1739
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 22

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Develops

Post by Valor on Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:16 pm

The member 'Valor' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'd20' : 5

--------------------------------

#2 'd3' : 3

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1739
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 22

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Develops

Post by Elliott the Undying on Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:58 pm

(remember your +1 from Therella)

The mace mutineer bats your foot away with his free hand. Aeryn flips the sword wielding mutineer over his shoulder onto the ground and pins him. The mutineer struggles, but can't get free. The maceman hits you in the same spot on your side for 4 damage. "That captain was an ass! He deserved to be fed to sharks!" The swordman raises his hand. "I second that motion! All in favor? Ouch!" Aeryn takes his raised arm and bends it into a shoulder lock."Thank you."

Aeryn grapple: +4 (16)
Sword Mutineer's opposed grapple: +4 (10)
Sword Mutineer's escape attempt if pinned: +4 (8 )
Aeryn's maintain attempt: +4 (23)
Sword Mutineer's attack if not pinned: +2
Damage if hit: (d6+3)

Mace mutineer's attack: +6 (18)
Mace damage if hit: (d6+3) (4)


Last edited by Elliott the Undying on Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:48 am; edited 11 times in total
avatar
Elliott the Undying
moderator

Posts : 965
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Develops

Post by Valor on Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:58 pm

The member 'Elliott the Undying' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'd20' : 12

--------------------------------

#2 'd20' : 6

--------------------------------

#3 'd20' : 4

--------------------------------

#4 'd20' : 19

--------------------------------

#5 'd20' : 10

--------------------------------

#6 'd6' : 3

--------------------------------

#7 'd20' : 12

--------------------------------

#8 'd6' : 1

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1739
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 22

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Develops

Post by Valor on Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:56 am

Valor goes for a punch this time.  "sorry to hear that, but it sounds like a you problem."

attack: +7 (19)
damage 1d3+3 (6)


Last edited by Valor on Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:01 am; edited 3 times in total

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1739
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 22

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Develops

Post by Valor on Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:56 am

The member 'Valor' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'd20' : 12

--------------------------------

#2 'd3' : 3

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1739
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 22

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Develops

Post by Elliott the Undying on Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:24 am

Aeryn crushes the swordsman with his weight for 9 damage and lets go of the shoulder lock in an attempt to headbutt the swordsman in the face. He can't quite get it. The swordsman tries to be able to move again, and gets to where he's not pinned. and the maceman tries to hit you in the same spot, but you're able to dodge it.

Grapple to deal damage: +4 (15)
Swordsman's resist: +4 (20)
Damage if hit: (d4+3)
Earth's Embrace: 1d10 (9)
Swordsman's escape attempt: +4 (24)
Aeryn's resist: +4 (6)
Maceman's attack: +4 (11)
Damage if hit: (d6+3)


Last edited by Elliott the Undying on Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:34 am; edited 3 times in total
avatar
Elliott the Undying
moderator

Posts : 965
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Develops

Post by Valor on Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:24 am

The member 'Elliott the Undying' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'd20' : 11

--------------------------------

#2 'd20' : 16

--------------------------------

#3 'd4' : 4

--------------------------------

#4 'd10' : 9

--------------------------------

#5 'd20' : 20

--------------------------------

#6 'd20' : 2

--------------------------------

#7 'd20' : 7

--------------------------------

#8 'd6' : 6

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1739
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 22

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Develops

Post by Valor on Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:48 am

Valor will continue punching the maceman in the gut.  

Attack: +7 (23)
Damage: 1d3+3 (6)


Last edited by Valor on Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1739
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 22

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Develops

Post by Valor on Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:48 am

The member 'Valor' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'd20' : 16

--------------------------------

#2 'd3' : 3

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1739
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 22

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Develops

Post by Elliott the Undying on Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:37 am

Aeryn tries to pin the swordman down again, but he resists. He tries to stab Aeryn, but fails. The maceman hits you in the side again dealing 8 damage.

Aeryn pin: +4 (9)
Swordman resist: +4 (13)
Swordman attack if still free: +2 (12)
Damage if hit: (d6+3)
Swordman escape if pinned: +4
Aeryn resist if pinned: +4

Maceman attack on you: +6 (21)
Damage if hit: (d6+3) (Cool


Last edited by Elliott the Undying on Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:41 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Elliott the Undying
moderator

Posts : 965
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Develops

Post by Valor on Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:37 am

The member 'Elliott the Undying' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'd20' : 5

--------------------------------

#2 'd20' : 9

--------------------------------

#3 'd20' : 10

--------------------------------

#4 'd6' : 2

--------------------------------

#5 'd20' : 8

--------------------------------

#6 'd20' : 10

--------------------------------

#7 'd20' : 15

--------------------------------

#8 'd6' : 5

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1739
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 22

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Develops

Post by Valor on Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:41 pm

Valor grips his sides in massive amounts of pain.  He glances over at Aeryn.  "Well, at least he's doing fine." Valor musters the rest of his strength together and kicks the man again in the gut.

Attack: +7 (14)
damage: `1d3+3 (6)


Last edited by Valor on Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1739
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 22

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Develops

Post by Valor on Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:41 pm

The member 'Valor' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'd20' : 7

--------------------------------

#2 'd3' : 3

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1739
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 22

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Develops

Post by Elliott the Undying on Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:16 pm

Aeryn gets frustrated with pinning and stabs the swordsman for 6 damage. The swordsman, in turn, tries to stab Aeryn, but Aeryn stays too close for him to hit. The maceman holds his midsection with his free hand and swings his mace weakly at you and misses.

Aeryn attack: +4 (14)
Damage if hit: d3+3 (6)
Swordman attack: +2 (6)
Damage if hit: (d6+3)
Maceman attack on you: +6 (11)
Damage if hit: (d6+3)



Last edited by Elliott the Undying on Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Elliott the Undying
moderator

Posts : 965
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Develops

Post by Valor on Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:16 pm

The member 'Elliott the Undying' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'd20' : 10

--------------------------------

#2 'd3' : 3

--------------------------------

#3 'd20' : 4

--------------------------------

#4 'd6' : 5

--------------------------------

#5 'd20' : 5

--------------------------------

#6 'd6' : 1

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1739
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 22

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Develops

Post by Valor on Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:35 pm

Valor looked at the man, he seemed very weak and injured now as well.  This was going to turn into a fight of half strength blows.  But one more hit and he was down.  So he aims a kick at the maceman's knee.

Attack: +7 (25)
damage: 1d3+3 (6)


Last edited by Valor on Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1739
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 22

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Develops

Post by Valor on Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:35 pm

The member 'Valor' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'd20' : 18

--------------------------------

#2 'd3' : 3

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1739
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 22

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Develops

Post by Elliott the Undying on Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:50 pm

The maceman's knee cracks backward and he hits his head on the way down knocking him unconscious. Aeryn headbutts the mutineer in the face, and he loses consciousness as well. "Wowee, everyone! The deadly hugger and his punchy friend have won! I guess those sailor types aren't so tough after all!"

Aeryn: +4 (17)
Damage if hit: d4+3 (6)
swordsman: +2
Damage if hit: d6+3


Last edited by Elliott the Undying on Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Elliott the Undying
moderator

Posts : 965
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Develops

Post by Valor on Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:50 pm

The member 'Elliott the Undying' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'd20' : 13

--------------------------------

#2 'd4' : 3

--------------------------------

#3 'd20' : 11

--------------------------------

#4 'd6' : 4

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1739
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 22

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Develops

Post by Valor on Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:40 pm

Valor falls to his knees and breathes a sigh of relief then looks up to Aeryn. "Well...That wasn't so hard...right?

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1739
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 22

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Develops

Post by Elliott the Undying on Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:46 pm

(That was close. They were both level 3. 900 xp)

Aeryn puts your arm over his shoulders and helps you walk out. "You looked like you got hit pretty hard a few times. How's about we take a break for the day?" The half-orcs retrieve the mutineers. When you get outside, a few halflings from the crowd are there, but Therella is not there. A teenager shouts at you as you get closer, "Did you get them? We left before it was done so we'd get here in time!" A gladiator shouts back, "What did we tell you halflings about screaming all the time, huh?" He walks over and grabs the teenager who yelled by the shirt and yells right in his face. "Quit it, or I'll drag you in there and show you just how exciting the arena is!" He throws the teen to the ground and walks away. "Stupid kids." Aeryn takes your arm off of himself and walks after the gladiator, "Hey, now. Was that really ne-" The gladiator grabs a warhammer from a bench and swings it at Aeryn. "Shut UP!"

+10
avatar
Elliott the Undying
moderator

Posts : 965
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Develops

Post by Valor on Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:46 pm

The member 'Elliott the Undying' has done the following action : Dices roll

'd20' : 9

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1739
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 22

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Develops

Post by Elliott the Undying on Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:47 pm

He hits Aeryn right in the center of the chest for 15 damage, and Aeryn stumbles backwards and falls down on his back. He lies there blinking at the ceiling and breathing shallowly. The other gladiators turn away and pretend not to notice. A nearby clerk yells over, "Hey, all fighting takes place in there, or you can forget about any future fights in this arena, got it?" The gladiator sets the hammer back on the bench and walks away. "Sure."

(d8+7)


Last edited by Elliott the Undying on Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:22 pm; edited 4 times in total
avatar
Elliott the Undying
moderator

Posts : 965
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Develops

Post by Valor on Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:47 pm

The member 'Elliott the Undying' has done the following action : Dices roll

'd8' : 8

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1739
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 22

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey Develops

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum