D&D role playing forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elliott in Hilp

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Elliott in Hilp - Page 2 Empty Re: Elliott in Hilp

Post by Elliott the Undying Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:02 pm

Elliott leans his swords against the tower and sits down to catch his breath. "I didn't meet any potential recruits. Only a cute couple from that Black Dog company. They were acting tough and tried to intimidate me into not competing with them. They wanted a fight, but I wasn't about to invite that legal trouble, so I made one of them stab the other and they ran away. The guards let them operate freely, so it looks like they have some kind of legal exemption, so I'm expecting more foul play now that their pride is wounded. I honestly hope they come to the arena so I can kill their asses publicly. If they ever come after you, Carly, make sure to get a document from a guard of a duel of honor before killing them. I don't want the crown coming down on us." He stands up, deactivates the fortress, puts it in his pocket, and puts his swords on his back again. "I'm curious what the hall looks like now. Hows about we check it out?" He flies back to the guild and hangs up the hydra heads behind where Carly's chair would be and the dragon head behind where his chair would be. He surveys the progress of the building.
Elliott the Undying
Elliott the Undying

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2