The Flight of Corvus

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Flight of Corvus

Post by Corvus Nox on Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:15 pm

It's been two months working for these blasted slavers. I wish they'd let me have my sword, then I'd show them all and walk out of here. At least they've decided to let me fight, and then they'll see. Blasted fools.

Corvus Nox
moderator

Posts : 106
Join date : 2015-08-22

Character sheet
3.5 character sheet:
sheet:
sheet20
50

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Flight of Corvus

Post by Valor on Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:42 pm

your cage is unlocked just inside the arena gate.  The cage is then rolled back out and some padded armour along with your sword is thrown at your feet before the gate closes.  A crazed Gnoll is released on the other side of the arena with no weapons or armour.  "It looks like both contestants are ready to kill each other let's see a good blood bath!  BEGIN!"

initiative: +0 (8 )


Last edited by Valor on Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:43 pm; edited 4 times in total

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1744
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 23

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Flight of Corvus

Post by Valor on Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:42 pm

The member 'Valor' has done the following action : Dices roll

'd20' : 8

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1744
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 23

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Flight of Corvus

Post by Corvus Nox on Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:49 pm

Pick up Weapon and roll's initiative, Mod +6, rolled 13


Last edited by Corvus Nox on Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Corvus Nox
moderator

Posts : 106
Join date : 2015-08-22

Character sheet
3.5 character sheet:
sheet:
sheet20
50

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Flight of Corvus

Post by Valor on Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:49 pm

The member 'Corvus Nox' has done the following action : Dices roll

'd20' : 13

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1744
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 23

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Flight of Corvus

Post by Corvus Nox on Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:54 pm

Step 10ft forward and prepare's a standard attack triggered by threatening approach

Corvus Nox
moderator

Posts : 106
Join date : 2015-08-22

Character sheet
3.5 character sheet:
sheet:
sheet20
50

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Flight of Corvus

Post by Valor on Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:00 pm

the gnoll charges 60 feet forward.

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1744
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 23

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Flight of Corvus

Post by Corvus Nox on Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:15 pm

Step 20ft forward and prepare's a standard attack triggered by threatening approach

Corvus Nox
moderator

Posts : 106
Join date : 2015-08-22

Character sheet
3.5 character sheet:
sheet:
sheet20
50

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Flight of Corvus

Post by Valor on Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:40 pm

The gnoll rns forward and punches at you.

attack:+3
damage: 1d4+3

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1744
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 23

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Flight of Corvus

Post by Valor on Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:40 pm

The member 'Valor' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'd20' : 5

--------------------------------

#2 'd4' : 1

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1744
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 23

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Flight of Corvus

Post by Corvus Nox on Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:42 pm

Standard action expends, and normal attack for 9 and 8 chance to hit


Last edited by Corvus Nox on Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Corvus Nox
moderator

Posts : 106
Join date : 2015-08-22

Character sheet
3.5 character sheet:
sheet:
sheet20
50

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Flight of Corvus

Post by Valor on Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:42 pm

The member 'Corvus Nox' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'd20' : 4

--------------------------------

#2 'd20' : 3

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1744
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 23

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Flight of Corvus

Post by Valor on Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:50 pm

The gnoll reaches its head down and bites you.  

attack: +3 (22/ hit)
damage: 1d4+3 (5 damage negated)


Last edited by Valor on Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1744
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 23

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Flight of Corvus

Post by Valor on Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:50 pm

The member 'Valor' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'd20' : 19

--------------------------------

#2 'd4' : 2

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1744
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 23

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Flight of Corvus

Post by Corvus Nox on Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:51 pm

Corvus shrugs off the bite seemingly unaffected and swings his sword. 11 +5 rolls 1d10+10


Last edited by Corvus Nox on Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Corvus Nox
moderator

Posts : 106
Join date : 2015-08-22

Character sheet
3.5 character sheet:
sheet:
sheet20
50

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Flight of Corvus

Post by Valor on Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:51 pm

The member 'Corvus Nox' has done the following action : Dices roll

'd20' : 11

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1744
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 23

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Flight of Corvus

Post by Corvus Nox on Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:53 pm

Damage roll 3+10


Last edited by Corvus Nox on Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Corvus Nox
moderator

Posts : 106
Join date : 2015-08-22

Character sheet
3.5 character sheet:
sheet:
sheet20
50

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Flight of Corvus

Post by Valor on Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:53 pm

The member 'Corvus Nox' has done the following action : Dices roll

'd10' : 3

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1744
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 23

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Flight of Corvus

Post by Valor on Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:03 pm

Corvus slashes the gnoll and a large splatter of blood fly's across the floor. The Gnoll falls over unconscious, some orcs come out and pick up the gnoll to take back to the medic room and some large armoured one demand your sword and try to put shackles on you.

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1744
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 23

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Flight of Corvus

Post by Corvus Nox on Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:05 pm

I stare into his eyes and suggest that the shackles aren't necessary I'll come peacefully, hand him the sword and pick up the padded armor.

Corvus Nox
moderator

Posts : 106
Join date : 2015-08-22

Character sheet
3.5 character sheet:
sheet:
sheet20
50

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Flight of Corvus

Post by Corvus Nox on Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:08 pm

Diplomacy check 18+2


Last edited by Corvus Nox on Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Corvus Nox
moderator

Posts : 106
Join date : 2015-08-22

Character sheet
3.5 character sheet:
sheet:
sheet20
50

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Flight of Corvus

Post by Valor on Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:08 pm

The member 'Corvus Nox' has done the following action : Dices roll

'd20' : 18

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1744
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 23

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Flight of Corvus

Post by Valor on Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:25 pm

The hlaf orc stairs at you and scoffs at your pale appearance.  "You look to weak anyway, these shackles might break your wrists."  He laughs and escorts you out and back to your slavers.  When you arrive there is a strange women standing beside them. "I'm going to take this slave off of your hands."
"What do you mean you're taking him off our hands he's winning us money."
"Well now he's serving a higher purpose."
"A higher purpose, what are you a cleric?  Go run on back to your temple."
"Then I will take him.  You there come with me." The women walks over and grabs your arm. "hey let him go or your dead!" The women snaps her fingers and the men start looking panicked and fall down to the floor holding their heads.  They all begin screaming.  "Who am I?!"
"Who are you?!"
"I don't know who I am!"/color]
"I don't know who I am either!"
"What's going on here?!" A large group of people gather around the men as they roll around on the floor freaking out.  The women looks back to you.  "You belong to me now, lets go." In a flash of purple light you appear in a strange building with another women looking almost exactly like the women you are with.  "Carly train him until Elliott gets back I have other matters to attend too." She disappears in another flash of purple light.  The new women sits down on a rock.  "So, who are you?"

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1744
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 23

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Flight of Corvus

Post by Corvus Nox on Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:29 pm

"But... but... but.... my sword..." "um... Yes scary lady ma'am, I'm Corvus ma'am"

Corvus Nox
moderator

Posts : 106
Join date : 2015-08-22

Character sheet
3.5 character sheet:
sheet:
sheet20
50

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Flight of Corvus

Post by Valor on Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:54 pm

She raises an eyebrow at you and takes her greataxe off her back swinging it around with one hand. "Don't worry we have plenty of practice swords for you. But first let's see if you can do so without hurting yourself. Go lift that rock over there." She points at a decently large sized rock surrounded by other rocks of varying sizes.

make a strength check

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1744
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 23

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Flight of Corvus

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum