The Journey begins

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Re: The Journey begins

Post by Valor on Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:21 pm

The member 'Elliott the Undying' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'd20' : 7

--------------------------------

#2 'd20' : 3

--------------------------------

#3 'd20' : 17

--------------------------------

#4 'd20' : 5

--------------------------------

#5 'd20' : 2

--------------------------------

#6 'd20' : 2

--------------------------------

#7 'd20' : 1

--------------------------------

#8 'd3' : 2

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1748
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 23

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey begins

Post by Elliott the Undying on Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:47 pm

Aeryn stays pinned by man #2, and he loses his knife."Or not." Man #1 Walks over to a beam and sticks Aeryn's knife as high up as he can, which is about 8.5 feet up.

Man #4 trips and bonks his head on the ground: stunned for 1 round.
Man #3 holds you to the ground.
Jeremy kicks Valor in the face for 5 nonlethal.

Jump check: +0 (19)
Man #3 grapple on Valor's turn: +5
Valor has to beat a 17 grapple check to escape Man #3's pin.

Valor's turn.


Last edited by Elliott the Undying on Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
avatar
Elliott the Undying
moderator

Posts : 974
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey begins

Post by Valor on Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:47 pm

The member 'Elliott the Undying' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'd20' : 19

--------------------------------

#2 'd20' : 12

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1748
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 23

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey begins

Post by Valor on Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:00 pm

Valor is happy to see someone actually willing to fight for him but feels guilty that he got Aeryn involved in this. "Let him go you big meanies!" He continues fighting against the grapple.

grapple: +1
(this is good motivation for the improved grapple feat)

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1748
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 23

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey begins

Post by Valor on Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:00 pm

The member 'Valor' has done the following action : Dices roll

'd20' : 19

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1748
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 23

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey begins

Post by Valor on Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:02 pm

(BOOM!)

Valor escapes from the grapple and attempts to kick man #3 in the chin.

attack: +7
if hit: 1d3+3 (4 damage)


Last edited by Valor on Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1748
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 23

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey begins

Post by Valor on Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:02 pm

The member 'Valor' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'd20' : 15

--------------------------------

#2 'd3' : 1

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1748
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 23

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey begins

Post by Elliott the Undying on Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:26 pm

Aeryn tries to escape from the grapplefest, but can't. Valor connects with Man #3's chin. He retaliates as man #4 starts to regain his senses and Jeremy tries to stomp again while you're prone. Man #1 sees that #2 has Aeryn well pinned and tries to grapple Valor. "Just stay still, you little shit!"

Aeryn escape artist: +3
Aeryn unarmed strike if escaped: +3
Aeryn unarmed damage if hit: d2+2 nonlethal
Attack rolls for Jeremy and man #3 on Valor: +5
Grapple roll for man #2 on Aeryn's turn and to regrapple/maintain grapple on his turn: +5
Aeryn's grapple on Man #2's turn: -1


Last edited by Elliott the Undying on Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Elliott the Undying
moderator

Posts : 974
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey begins

Post by Valor on Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:26 pm

The member 'Elliott the Undying' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'd20' : 3

--------------------------------

#2 'd20' : 8

--------------------------------

#3 'd2' : 1

--------------------------------

#4 'd20' : 12, 11

--------------------------------

#5 'd20' : 12, 14

--------------------------------

#6 'd20' : 15

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1748
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 23

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey begins

Post by Elliott the Undying on Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:30 pm

Jeremy and man #3 hit Valor for 8 nonlethal damage. 2(d3+3)

Man #1 grapple check: +5

Valor gets an attack of opportunity on man #1 (with a -4 penalty for proneness) and has to beat an 18 grapple or be grappled if he didn't deal damage.

A portly bartender walks in with a small keg on his shoulder. "I found some of that Hobgoblin Burny Mouth Beer you asked for... Hey now, you guys! Stop it!"

They don't stop.

Valor's turn.


Last edited by Elliott the Undying on Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:42 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding numbers, bartenders, and portliness.)
avatar
Elliott the Undying
moderator

Posts : 974
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey begins

Post by Valor on Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:30 pm

The member 'Elliott the Undying' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'd3' : 1, 1

--------------------------------

#2 'd20' : 13

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1748
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 23

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey begins

Post by Valor on Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:50 pm

Valor looks between the men and sees the bartender standing with his beer. "Well look who finally showed up!" He attempts to kick man number #1 in the crotch to knock him back.

attack: +3
if failed attack: grapple +1

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1748
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 23

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey begins

Post by Valor on Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:50 pm

The member 'Valor' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'd20' : 9

--------------------------------

#2 'd20' : 15

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1748
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 23

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey begins

Post by Elliott the Undying on Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:18 pm

Valor hits his attack of opportunity, roll damage.

Valor's turn

(I'm gunna sneak Aeryn in here)
Aeryn goes crazy and starts shouting and thrashing around trying to get out, but man #2 holds him down.
Aeryn escape artist: +3
Man 2 opposed grapple: +5


Last edited by Elliott the Undying on Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Elliott the Undying
moderator

Posts : 974
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey begins

Post by Valor on Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:18 pm

The member 'Elliott the Undying' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'd20' : 6

--------------------------------

#2 'd20' : 18

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1748
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 23

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey begins

Post by Valor on Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:24 pm

Valor successfully lands his foot into man #1 crotch and follows it by attempting to stand up.  

(all the attacks of opportunity)

man #1 takes (6 damage)


Last edited by Valor on Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1748
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 23

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey begins

Post by Valor on Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:24 pm

The member 'Valor' has done the following action : Dices roll

'd3' : 3

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1748
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 23

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey begins

Post by Elliott the Undying on Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:34 pm

Man #1 passes out from the crotch shot. "Ooh, somebody's fighting dirty." Men 3, 4, and Jeremy all try to hit you. The bartender sees you hop up. "Gods! Those are Halflings! Stop it!" The bartender "runs" to the door. "GUARDS!"

3 unarmed attacks: +5
avatar
Elliott the Undying
moderator

Posts : 974
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey begins

Post by Valor on Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:34 pm

The member 'Elliott the Undying' has done the following action : Dices roll

'd20' : 15, 4, 1

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1748
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 23

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey begins

Post by Elliott the Undying on Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:39 pm

Jeremy and man #3 hit you for 10 nonlethal damage.

Man #4 punches the floor and sprains his wrist. He brings it up to check for splinters from the floor and punches himself in the eye for 2 Damage.

2 (D3+3)
1 (D3+3)/2


Last edited by Elliott the Undying on Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Elliott the Undying
moderator

Posts : 974
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey begins

Post by Valor on Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:39 pm

The member 'Elliott the Undying' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'd3' : 1, 3

--------------------------------

#2 'd3' : 2

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1748
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 23

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey begins

Post by Elliott the Undying on Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:46 pm

(What's your nonlethal HP at? I count like 36 damage. Shouldn't you have been unconscious last round?)
avatar
Elliott the Undying
moderator

Posts : 974
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey begins

Post by Valor on Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:02 pm

(I think this should knock me out i had taken 18 I'm at 21.)

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1748
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 23

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey begins

Post by Elliott the Undying on Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:13 pm

You wake up in a very large semi-comfortable bed. It's pitch black all around you, but you see what looks like a warm light glowing from under a door and stars out of a high window. You hear almost nothing besides a ringing in your traumatized head.
avatar
Elliott the Undying
moderator

Posts : 974
Join date : 2015-06-04
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey begins

Post by Valor on Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:23 pm

Valor wakes up with a massive headache and tries to think about what happened but when eve the thoughts enter his head it hurts it even worse so he begins to think out loud. "That was a bad fight. I really need to get better at grappling. Damn drunks." He begins looking around the room but can't see anything but the light under the door. Then he remembers his friend. "Aeryn!" He begins to ignore the pain in his head and runs to the door looking for his friend.

Valor
Admin

Posts : 1748
Join date : 2014-04-11
Age : 23

View user profile http://ddfreeroam.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Journey begins

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum